Coffee Cinnamon Shake with OWL Instant Coffee (plus GIVEAWAY!)
*Hands up if you are a coffee drinker!*
How many cups of coffee do you have to drink everyday? 1? 2? 3? or more than that?
Singapore’s favourite OWL Coffee has taken on a fresh new look! Its all-time favourites of OWL 3in1, OWL Kopitiam Roast and OWL Nanyang White Coffee has all wrapped in a new packaging. Inspired by their Straits Asian heritage, OWL has 3 major product classes:
- Everyday Favorites: 3-in-1 Regular Low Fat, 3-in-1 Strong, 2-in-1 Coffee with Creamer, Traditional Blend
- Kopitiam Roast: Kopi Siew Dai, Kopi-C, Kopi-C Kosong, Kopi-O, Kopi-O Gao, Heritage Blend
- Nanyang White Coffee: Nanyang White Coffee 3-in-1, Nanyang White Coffee 3-in-1 (Gula Melaka), Nanyang White Coffee 2-in-1
My personal favourite is the OWL 3-in-1 Strong Coffee, which is created by carefully blending coffee, non-dairy creamer and sugar. It has a stronger taste and is especially shiok to have a cup during breakfast.
You probably has been to those coffee places with makes their coffee shake or something, but I am sure you haven’t try to create them at home using instant coffee powder!
I am not going to just make a cup of my favourite coffee and show you. This time, I decided to be innovative and come up with a dessert drink: Coffee Cinnamon Shake! I am as excited because this is the first time I am creating my own dessert drink using a 3-in-1 coffee powder!
1 packet of OWL 3-in-1 Strong Coffee
1/2 cup of crushed ice
2 cinnamon sticks
1 scoop of Vanilla ice cream
1. Pour hot water over OWL 3-in-1 Strong coffee powder.
2. Combine the coffee, crushed ice and cinnamon sticks in a blender. Blend it until it is combined.
3. Add a scoop of ice cream onto the coffee. Serve.
Be innovative and try to create your own coffee recipes!
8 OWL Hampers to give away!
Yes, you didn’t hear me wrong! Thanks to OWL, I am giving away 8 coffee hampers! Each of these hamper include:
1. OWL 3in1 Regular
2. OWL 3in1 Strong
3. OWL traditional Blend
4. OWL Kopi C
5. OWL Kopi C-kosong
6. OWL Kopi Siew Dai
7.OWL Kopi O Gao
8. Nanyang 3in1 White Coffee
9. Nanyang 2in1 White Coffee
10 Nanyang Gula Melaka White Coffee
1. Like the coffee photo on Miss Tam Chiak’s Facebook Page, AND
2. Leave a comment on that Facebook photo and name a dish that goes well with coffee.
Closing Date: 22 August 2012 (Wednesday), 23:59.
*only for readers living in Singapore*