Food Fixes using Perfect Italiano Cheese
Homemade meals do not need to be difficult, complex, time consuming or stressful. Perfect Italiano cheese is the simple solution to make your everyday meals effortlessly outstanding, exciting and enjoyable. This blog post, I have shared two simple recipes for Croque Monsieur and Stuffed Mushrooms. Don’t forget to hashtag your own cooking creations #perfectitalianosg!
P/S If you wish to own a FREE Perfect Italiano cooking kits, scroll to the bottom of the blog for more information!
To be honest with you, out of so many recipes I have done for Perfect Italiano, Croque Monsieur is the simplest but the tastiest recipe for me. I really love watching the cheese melt in oven and it tastes so good with ham. Next time, I am going to try bacon.
Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese is really stretchy and melts beautifully with every bite. I have added Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese, which guarantees a rich and bold flavour. They are perfect for making mouth-watering pizzas, sandwiches and lasagne.
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices ham
- 25 g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese
- 25 g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese
- Lightly toast bread for about 2-3 mins
- Place ham on bread and add Perfect Italiano Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses
- Cover with another slice of bread
- Top with a generous layer of Perfect Italiano Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses
- Bake at 180°C preheated oven until top browns nicely (about 15 mins).
Adapted from Perfect Italiano
If you want, you can add 2 tbsp cream sauce to make it richer. If not, I think Perfect Italiano cheese is good enough on its own. This is an easy and delicious breakfast!
Using Perfect Bakes which combines three cheeses, I added the cheese to the mushrooms for a superior flavour and delicious golden crust. Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes is a full-flavoured Cheddar blend with a little Mozzarella for stretch and Parmesan for bite. When the Perfect Bakes is sprinkled on the surface and sent into the oven, it does not go oily and bakes a delicious golden brown crust. You can stuff this into the mushrooms and send it to oven. For this, I sprinkled it on the mushrooms and paired it with fried noodles.
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms stalks removed
- 100 g Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes Cheese
- mushroom stalks chopped
- 3 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp thyme chopped
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix stuffing ingredients together in a bowl with olive oil
- Stuff into the mushrooms
- Top with Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes cheese
- Bake 180°C in oven for about 10mins or until top is golden brown.
Adapted from Perfect Italiano
Here’s a tip for you, if you prefer smaller bites, go for button mushrooms instead!
From 15 May to 15 July 2015, Perfect Italiano is giving away FREE Perfect Italiano cooking kits for every purchase of $30 worth of Perfect Italiano products. Accumulated receipts are allowed. Prizes will be sent directly to winners by registered mail. Strictly limited to 700 sets on a first-come, first-served basis.
View more: http://perfectitaliano.com.sg/promotions