Get Set Go – One Stop Online Travel Store
So you are preparing for your next travel. You wanted to get a durable luggage, a nice pillow, a travel adaptor, and maybe overnight backpacks. So where do you go? Visit Get Set Go (http://www.getsetgo.sg) , a one stop online travel store in Singapore offering quirky, stylish and practical travel accessories.. It wants to make preparing for a trip fun and make everyone a travel star!
Now… Preparing for a trip has never been this fabulous!
So I have gotten a very beautiful SUITSUIT luggage. Started in Netherlands, these luggage add fashion and style for travellers. I selected the Forest of Dreams’ special edition luggage which is created by the artists Metso and Maru. A real collectors item for all art lovers and fashionable travellers. This set comes with an official numbered certificate, signed by the artists. To pair with the luggage, I got a SUITSUITCOVER! The cover is made of a robust and highly flexible fabric. It can protect your suitcase against dirt and light damages, and ensure your suitcase stays shut during the trip.
So you are going to travel and always find it hard to maximize your luggage space. Here are some tips that I have picked up through the years to ensure that you can fit in all your clothes and products, plus shopping bags!
1. I think this tip most travellers will know but I have to emphasize it because it helps me a lot when my luggage is full. The tip is, roll your clothes instead of folding them. You’ll be surprised by how much more you can fit this way.
2. Keep the dirty shoes away from your clothes by putting inside a used shower cap.
3. Stuff socks and products that won’t burst inside your shoes if you’re low on packing space.
4. Protect breakables such as glass fragrance bottles by slipping them into socks before packing them.
5. Instead of packing big, bulky makeup bottles for a quick weekend trip, pour a little bit of the product into a clean contact case for easy travel.
6. SuitSuit Luggage has a small compartment which can put your necklace. But if your luggage doesn’t have it, you can try placing your jewelry between two plastic wrap to prevent it from moving around and tangling inside your bag. Or, just get the SuitSuit luggage lor!
There are many things I can just buy before a trip! When I visited www.getsetgo.sg, I was telling my husband that “I wanna buy this! I wanna buy that!” For example, I have been wanting to get a pillow during my flight and I was immediately attracted to the Hoodie Pillow because it provides neck support that I need and the memory Foam pillow gives luxury comfort. And it has adjustable drawstrings that can be pulled to create added eye coverage to block out the world around you.
Get Set Go is the first to bring SuitSuit and Hoodie Pillow to Singapore. It is convenient with speedy and reliable delivery. They only need 2 working days to deliver your travel gears. Now I can really Get Set and GO! For more travel gears, visit http://www.getsetgo.sg
If you wish to win a travel item from Get Set Go, here’s your chance! All you have to do it to LIKE their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GetSetGoSG. The more likes gathered, the more they will unlock the free gifts. That’s simple! Contest runs the entire month of November. All winners will be picked randomly and announced on 30th Nov 2015.