Nespresso Mixologist Session Preview for Savour 2013
After 2012′s sell-out event, SAVOUR 2013, Singapore’s largest gourmet food festival, returns with an all-new line-up of culinary adventures seeking to thrill and tantalise the senses of foodies here and around the region. As the Presenting Partner and Official Coffee, NESPRESSO will be offering Atelier and Mixologist Class at SAVOUR 2013.
I attended the Atelier Class last year where we learn to appreciate a good cup of coffee and it is really nice to do my own coffee concoctions this time! Mark shares the secrets of mixology through the live demonstration of three irresistible concoctions.
Cappuccino A La Rose
1 Dulsao Do Brasil Grand Crus Coffee capsule (40ml)
100ml fresh cold milk
10ml rose syrup
1 piece of white chocolate
1. Add a piece of white chocolate and rose syrup in the cup.
2. Prepare your Nespresso Dulsao Do Brasil Expresso directly onto the chocolate.
3. Prepare the milk froth using the steam nozzle of the Nespresso machine or Aeroccino milk frother and pout the froth into the cup.
Mocca Latte with Coconut
110ml Linizio Lungo Grand Cru Coffee Capsule
70ml liquid chocolate
60ml fresh milk
15ml coconut syrup
1. Froth cocoonut syrup with milk.
2. Pour liquid chocolate into glass.
3. Layer in coffee.
4. Layer milk over coffee.
5. Garnish with chocolate shavings or powder.
Nespresso Mint Caipiroska
40ml Indriya from India Grand Cru
15ml coffee liquer
15ml sugar syrup
30ml fresh lime juice
5 sprigs fresh mint
1. Add vodka, liquer, syrup & juice into mixing glass.
2. Extract espresso and pour into mix
3. Slap mint to awaken oils and add to mix.
4. Shake well with ice and strain into glass.
Savour 2013 will be held from 11-14 April 2013 at F1 Pit Building and Paddock. For more information about Savour 2013 and the masterclasses they offer, log on to http://www.savour.sg for more details. I will also be sharing more about the event next week and a surprise is coming your way! 🙂