Perfect Italiano Cheese Snacks – Done in 3 Easy Steps!
If you’re thinking about buying cheese crisps to snack on, don’t. It’s so easy to make your own! No mess, and it only takes a few minutes using Perfect Italiano cooking cheese! This cheese brand is no stranger to many of you as I have done many easy recipes with it. I like it because it is simple and easy to use, transforming everyday ordinary meals into delicious, extraordinary creations. This time round, I have created two very simple and basic cheese snacks for your movie night at home.
Zucchini Parmesan Crisps
For compulsive snackers like you and me, you will love this Zucchini Parmesan Crisps! I used zucchinis and Perfect Italiano parmesan to makes these glorious addictive crisps. Definitely cannot stop at one!
What’s the happiest part about this? It is super easy to make! All you need is just flour, egg, panko and the star – Perfect Italiano cheese! I chose Parmesan Cheese because of its sharp and savoury taste. Just coat them together and deep fry till crisp perfection. Of course you can choose to bake it as a healthier alternative. Zucchini is a great source of Vitamins A and E, and the mineral potassium, and this recipe is a great way to include a vegetable in a treat food! Instead of the usual donuts, why not try something a little more healthier?
- 118ml vegetable oil
- 125g bread crumbs
- 50g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese
- 2 zucchinis, thinly sliced to 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 70g all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- In a large bowl, combine Panko and Parmesan and set aside.
- Dredge zucchini rounds in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini rounds to the skillet, 5 or 6 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Serve immediately.
Toasted Cheesy Garlic Bread
Garlic bread is great with pasta, and it is quick to serve. The secret to garlic bread that’s neither too greasy nor too dry is having the correct proportion of butter to bread. So how do I make it more premium? Add both Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated Cheese and Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese! Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese is mild in flavour, melts beautifully with a stretchy nature to add that long stretchy cheese strings to your garlic bread.
I just love sitting in front of the oven and watch the bubbly wonderfulness of piping hot garlic cheese bread. When ready, it turns golden brown.
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced to about 1 inch thick
- 113g unsalted Anchor butter, softened
- 15g (3 teaspoons) olive oil
- 15g (1 tablespoon) Perfect Italiano Parmesan Grated cheese
- 15g (1 tablespoon) fresh minced garlic
- 5g (1 teaspoon) parsley leaves
- 2.5g(1⁄2 teaspoon) salt
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 230g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together soft butter with olive oil, parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley leaves, and salt until well combined. Add in black pepper to taste.
- Spread the mixture over the bread slices. Place the slices onto a baking sheet and bake for 4 minutes or until slightly brown.
- Remove then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese onto each slice, return to bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese is lightly browned. Serve immediately.
So cheesy and buttery! Perfect Italiano adds simple Italian flair to our meals and prevent them from being difficult, complex and time-consuming.
Visit www.perfectitaliano.com.sg to get more mealtime inspirations and create your very own! Don’t forget to hashtag your own Perfect Italiano creations with #perfectitalianosg.