Simple and Delicious Perfect Italiano Recipes for the Festive Season
Christmas season causes a frenzy for those who need to prepare a festive feast for their family. It is deemed stressful and time-consuming to cook for the holidays. But not to worry, Perfect Italiano is here to provide guidance and inspire creativity to prepare you for this festive season.
Perfect Italiano is a cooking cheese brand that adds simple Italian flair to everyday family meals. It is simple and easy to use, to prevent homemade meals from being difficult, complex and time-consuming. They help transform your everyday ordinary meals into delicious, Italian-inspired creations.
Perfect Italiano Food Fixes in 15 shares a 5-Course menu from appetizer to dessert, featuring the right Perfect Italiano cheese to match each dish. It offers you the simple solution of providing new ideas and inspiration – just in time for the festive season! Each of the 5 dishes featured on their website comes together with 15-second video recipes to demonstrate just how quick and simple it is to cook with Perfect Italiano cheese.
There is a whole range of Perfect Italiano cheeses: Mozzarella, Parmesan, Pizza Plus, and Perfect Bakes. In this blog post, I have created 2 simple recipes – Tomato Pasta Bake and Turkey Roulade. Using Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes, Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese and Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese, these recipes are so simple and easy for families to enjoy for the Christmas season.
I adapted Perfect Italiano’s Alfredo Pasta Bake recipe and created my own tomato pasta bake! Tomato Pasta Bake is perfect for brunch, especially when you need a quick fix! I love anything with tomato sauce and with the help of Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes, it makes my meal very delicious. Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes is a full-flavoured Cheddar blend with a little Mozzarella for stretch and Parmesan for bite. When the Perfect Bakes is sprinkled on the surface and sent into the oven, it does not go oily and bakes a delicious golden brown crust. You can use this to make lasagna too!
- 200g Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes
- 350g Farfalle Pasta
- 100g turkey breast, sliced
- 50g green peas
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 150 button mushrooms, sliced
- 200ml tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- some salt and pepper
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- In a hot pan with olive oil, saute garlic with the ham, mushrooms and peas for about 2 mins.
- Add tomato sauce and stir for another 3 mins.
- Toss with pasta and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pasta into a large baking dish and top with Perfect Italiano Perfect Bakes cheese. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180 degree celsius until cheese melts golden brown (about 20 mins) .
Because Christmas is just round the corner, I also made Turkey Roulade with stuffed mushroom, cranberry and spinach using Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese and Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese. Following the recipe from Perfect Italiano website, it is very simple to do and you can achieve great tasty results!
Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese is stretchy, really stretchy. It has a mild flavour and melts beautifully with every bite. Also, I have added Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese, which guarantees a rich and bold flavour. Not only is Turkey Roulade mouthwatering and tender, it’s easy to make, a breeze to carve, looks super elegant, cooks quickly. You can replace it with chicken meat as well.
- 100g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Cheese
- 100g Perfect Italiano Parmesan Cheese
- 400g turkey breast, sliced lengthwise
- 50g Portobello mushrooms
- 50g dried cranberry
- 50g walnut
- 100g spinach
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- some salt and pepper
- In a food processor, add mushrooms, dried cranberries, walnut, spinach, garlic, salt and pepper to blend.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil followed by blended mixture to saute for 2 mins.
- Place cling wrap on top of a chopping board and lay flattened turkey breast skin side down. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the stuffing in a half-inch thick layer over the turkey breast, leaving a half-inch border on all sides.
- Top with Perfect Italiano Mozzarella and Parmesan Grated cheese.
- Roll up the cling wrap to secure turkey into a roll.
- Leave it to bake in preheated oven at 200 degree celsius for 30-40 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Let it rest for 10 min then slice Turkey Roulade to serve.
Festive meals do not need to be difficult, complex, time consuming or stressful. Hope this post inspires you to try and cook our festive recipes themselves. You don’t have to be great chef to know how to use Perfect Italiano cheese! In fact, these cheese is the simple solution to make your everyday meals effortlessly outstanding, exciting and enjoyable. Even making a simple toast, sprinkle some Perfect Italiano cheese and you can get the cheesy goodness!
Visit www.perfectitaliano.com.sg/foodfixesin15 to get festive mealtime inspirations and watch the videos. Don’t forget to hashtag your own Perfect Italiano creations with #perfectitalianosg.