Christmas with PHILADELPHIA (Part 1) – Easy To Make Cheesecake Recipes For Parties
Do you like your desserts rich, creamy, and smooth? Then there’s a secret ingredient you might consider trying — cream cheese! Being a big fan of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, it is one of my most important ingredients. As Christmas approaches, you probably want to create some easy yet delicious cheesecake for party. Here’s sharing 2 simple recipes to help you! These recipes are EASY TO MAKE and perfect for entertaining during the holidays. They are sure to impress!
Cheesecake is a dessert best consumed with a hot coffee and a reading of the afternoon news. Recently, I got crazy over jars – breakfast jars, lunch jars, dessert jars. You name it, I have done it. When I went to buy jars from the same shop, the cashier said to me that there has been an increase in sales for jars recently. Of course, I am definitely their top customer for jars sale!
Hazelnut Rocky Road Cheesecake Jars is a super simple recipe that is easy to make (no oven is needed!) and is perfect for entertaining during the holidays. Nutella was added into PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese which gave a nutty and smooth creaminess, complemented with contrasting crust from the chocolate crumbs. We have accessorized it with cherries, but you can easily substitute it with any other favourite fruits of yours. This recipe is a keeper because it is tasty and easy. Till date, I have made it at least four times!
Hazelnut Rocky Road Cheesecake JarsPrint
- 1 ¼ cups chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 80 g butter melted
- 24 Pascal Marshmallows halved
- 1 cup roasted hazelnut roughly chopped
- ½ cup glace cherries halved
- 500 g PHILADELPHIA Block Cream Cheese softened
- ¼ cup castor sugar
- 1 cup KRAFT Crunchy Hazelnut Spread
- 1 cup cream
- Combine the crumbs and butter then spoon into the base of 6 mason jars. Combine the marshmallows, hazelnuts and cherries then spoon half of the mixture over the crumb base.
- Beat the PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth, add the hazelnut spread and beat until combined. Pour in the cream then beat until smooth and a little thickened.
- Spoon or pipe the PHILLY mixture evenly into the mason jars then chill for 1 hour or until required. Top with the remaining marshmallows, nuts and cherries just prior to serving.
My best friend doesn’t have an oven in her house and she is always looking for a non-bake cheesecake. This Blueberry Lemon Swirl Cheesecake recipe came just right in time! Both of us were excited to try it together. Coincidentally, the supermarket has fresh supplies of blueberries. When the blueberries are smothered in the sweet and tangy lemon butter and eaten with the cream cheese filling, it makes a stunning dessert. Can’t wait to dig in!
This is a limited edition recipe that is only available in PHILADELPHIA Recipe Book 1 (read to the end to see how to get these recipe books).
Blueberry Lemon Swirl CheesecakePrint
- 200 g ginger biscuit crumbs
- 100 g butter melted
- 3 x 250g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Block softened
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon gelatin dissolved in ¼ cup boiling water
- 1 ½ cups cream softly whipped
- 1 cup lemon butter
- 2 x 125g punnets blueberries
To make lemon butter
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 125 butter
- To make lemon butter, combine all ingredients on a bowl and place over simmering water and whisk for 20 minutes until smooth and thick. Do not allow the mixture to curdle.
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased and base lined 24cm springfoam pan. Chill until firm.
- Beat the PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the gelatine and half of the lemon butter and mix until smooth then fold through the whipped cream.
- Scatter the one punnet of berries over the biscuit base. Pour over the cheesecake mixture. Spoon the remaining lemon butter on top then swirl through with a knife to make a marble pattern. Scatter remaining berries on top, pressing down lightly. Chill for 3-4 hours or until set.
In Philly Recipe Book 1, you’ll find desserts, tips and tricks to help you celebrate any occasion, be it a festive evening get together or a solo after-work indulgence. Plus, there are many great recipes that you can only find it in the collectible. The recipe book is now available in all FairPrice, Cold Storage, Giant and Sheng Siong supermarkets. It’s LIMITED EDITION! All you have to do it to purchase 2 Philadelphia products and you get it for FREE! (Book 2 which features all new recipes will come out soon!)
What are you waiting for? Grab a copy today!
Here’s the video to teach you how to make Hazelnut Rocky Road Cheesecake Jars! WATCH NOW!