PHILADELPHIA Cheesecakes in 3 Easy Steps – It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Christmas can be a stressful time with all the preparation for holiday parties. On one hand, you need to get ready so many dishes on the menu. But on the other hand, you want to prepare something extra special for your guests. Here’s what you need – 3-step cheesecakes that is EASY TO MAKE! These recipes are sure going to make someone’s eyes light up!
As we were brainstorming for an easy cheesecake recipe, we thought of mini Santa Cupcakes idea which will be great for the coming holidays as it is sure to bring smiles to our guests. Plus there are many fresh boxes of strawberries in the supermarket now, so we did a simple frosting and style it to look like Santa. I am sure kids will love these jolly looking cheesecakes!
- 2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 packages (8oz. each) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 2 tbsp chocolate powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 box of strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 6 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence (clear)
- 2-4 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 170 degree Celsius. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence with electric mixer until combined. Add eggs and chocolate powder, mix well.
- Crush graham crackers and place evenly in each muffin cups, topped with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours. Top with frosting and decorate with strawberries.
- Tip: You can decorate with candy cane and blueberries as well.
Toblerone has been part of my childhood as my teachers would usually give us a bar each during Children’s Day. Not only that, it is also a must for every Christmas stocking. Hence, I am very excited when I saw Toblerone Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake recipe in PHILADELPHIA Recipe Book 2! Combining the crunchy almond bits with rich chocolate cream and smooth cheesecake mousse, the raspberry coulis makes the cheesecake tangy and refreshing all at the same time. Now, I am ready for Christmas!
This is a limited edition recipe that is only available in PHILADELPHIA Recipe Book 2 (read to the end to see how to get the recipe book).
- 1 ½ cups chocolate biscuit crumbs
- 100g butter, melted
- 2 x 250g PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Block, softened
- 3.4 cup cater sugar
- 1 teaspoon gelatine, dissolved in 2 tbsp boiling water
- 200g TOBLERONE milk chocolate, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup thickened cream, softly whipped
- 1 punnet raspberries pureed and sieved, combined with 2 tbsp icing sugar
- TOBLERONE shavings, for decoration
- Raspberries, extra for decoration
- Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter then press into the base of a greased 23cm springform pan. Chill.
- Beat the PHILLY and sugar with an electric mixer until just smooth Add the gelatine, melted chocolate and vanilla and mix until smooth, then gently fold through the cream.
- Pour the mixture over the prepared base, spoon the raspberry onto the top then swirl through the PHILLY mixture. Chill for 3 hours or until set. Decorate with TOBLERONE shavings and extra raspberries prior to serving.
In Philly Recipe Book 2, you’ll find desserts, tips and tricks to help you celebrate any occasion, be it a festive evening get together or a solo after-work indulgence. Plus, there are many great recipes that you can find only in this collectible. The recipe book is available at all leading Singapore supermarket. All you have to do is purchase any 2 Philadelphia products and you get it for FREE! It’s LIMITED EDITION so hurry & grab a copy now!