Wendy’s introduces Son of Beef Baconator
For some reason girls can’t resist things that are cute and little. Especially when it comes to burgers, we like our little buns small and cute so that we don’t feel so guilty eating too much meat. For ladies who love burger, I have a good news for you: Wendy’s created the SON of Beef Baconator!
Beef Baconator has always been the star in Wendy’s. But in case the Beef Baconator has just too much meat for some, Wendy’s has launched the Son Of Beef Baconator from now till 8 May 2013.
It’s pretty much the same ingredients but instead of two quarter-pounders, the Son of Beef Baconator offers two 2.25-ounce patties on one bun. Basically, if you’re having a craving for meat and bacon, but don’t want the big daddy, the Son of Beef Baconator is here for you in your time of need.
At Wendy’s, they don’t cut corners. That is why their patties are SQUARE! Their hamburgers are made hot and juicy, and served on quality buns from select bakeries. The Son of Beef Baconator comes with same ingredients as the Beef Baconator. Hence it will continue to satisfy the craving for the burger and will let the younger crowd and ladies enjoy the burger comfortably. Especially for ladies, they don’t feel guilty eating too much meat.
Son of Beef Baconator continues to serve the same features flavor for those customers that craving for beef bacon. For customers whose appetites crave something bigger and stronger, the original Beef Baconator continues to serve up the same fearless flavour.
What the original Beef Baconator has?
6 strips of beef bacon piled high atop two ¼ lb. patties of 100% premium beef. Layered with 2 slices of cheddar cheese, mayo and ketchup on butter-toasted buns.
What the NEW son of Beef Baconator has?
4 strips of beef bacon piled atop two 2.25 ounce patties of 100% premium beef. Layered with 2 slices of cheddar cheese, mayo and ketchup on butter-toasted buns.
What I like about it?
- I have eaten turkey bacon in burgers but it is my first time eating beef bacon (Wendy’s is a halal certified restaurant). The bacon is less sweet but still retains its moisture.
- The beef patty is thin and juicy. Not as thick as the Beef Baconator hence I feel less guilty eating it.
- ITS SIZE! That’s the most important factor in the Son of Beef Baconator! The usual Wendy’s burger are much bigger in size and most of the time, I can’t finish one. But with this Son of Beef Baconator, I can enjoy the burger all by myself.
SON OF BEEF BACONATOR Special : 1 Son of Beef Baconator, 1 Chilli Cheese Fries, 1 Soft Drink = ONLY $7.95 (U.P. $10.75, valid til 8 May 2013)
Love bacon? Check out Wendy’s facebook page for the latest bacon news.
• Snap a picture outside Wendy’s restaurant and tell us why you deserve to win.
• Upload the picture on your facebook wall and email us a screenshot of your posted picture
• Title – “Son of Beef Baconator” Contest and email to [email protected] with your name, contact and NRIC number
• Contest ends 30 April 2013
Grand Prize: $200 Wendy’s vouchers + T-shirt
Consolation prizes: 25 pairs x combo voucher + T-shirt
Wendy’s outlets: Century Square, Holland Villlage, Jurong East MRT Station, Jurong Point,
Yishun 10, NEX shopping mall, Lau Pa Sat, Kopitiam City (Near Buangkok MRT), Liat Towers (Near Wheelock Place), Vhotel (Near Lavendar MRT)