No-Bake PHILADELPHIA Cheesecake Recipes – Easy to Make, Still Delicious!
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Are you in the midst of planning a festive dinner and still can’t decide what dessert to prepare? Here’s a perfect solution: Make a No-Bake Cheesecake! These are easy to make but still just as delicious, hence it’s great for entertaining guests this holiday season!
In this post, we have shared two simple no-bake cheesecake recipes – pumpkin cheesecake and cheesecake popsicles – that the whole family will love! Pumpkin is a common ingredient here. They are versatile, you can use it to cook savoury dishes or even make a dessert out of it! As for cheesecake popsicles, it’s colourful and kids will definitely love it. Plus, the prep time is never very long – you just have to give enough time to chill the cheesecakes properly before serving.
Cranberry Cheesecake Popsicles
I am crazy about making popsicles lately. These are the kind of desserts to enjoy after a long hot day, or after cooking a nice festive dinner. They’re light and indulgent. True to their name, they’re essentially mini cranberry cheesecakes, but in frozen form (and a whole lot less effort to make).
The base of these popsicles consists of cream cheese, sugar, and milk, which is whipped together to create a thick but pourable mixture, similar to cream. Stir in some fresh berries, and some graham cracker chunks, and you have the classic flavour combination of a standard cheesecake.
Trust me, any berries, be it fresh or frozen, works well. I have used blueberries, raspberries, strawberry puree, and now cranberry puree (because it’s Christmas!). It’s not always easy to get fresh berries, but I am surprised how great it taste even when I used puree. Tip: Try sprinkling some of graham crackers on the popsicles, the crunch creates wonder!
Cranberryberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- 200 g cranberries puree
- 100 g PHILADELPHIA cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- In food processor, puree cream cheese, milk, vanilla extract and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In popsicle molds, layer raspberry puree and cream cheese mixture.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 2 hours.
You can replace with any berries, be it fresh or frozen, it works well.
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake with Salted Caramel Sauce
There are days when the last place anyone wants to be is in a hot kitchen. So when I have a choice to go for an easier way out, I will definitely choose it.
Pumpkin Cheesecake combines two American favorites: New York style cheesecake and pumpkin pie. Instead of taking the usual route of baking it, I tried making a non-bake version, which tastes just as good, and so much easier and simpler! My best friend, who has no oven at home, love this recipe a lot and we made it during one of the mini Christmas dinners!
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes with Salted Caramel Sauce
- 16 chocolate biscuits finely crushed
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 1 2/3 cup heavy cream divided
- 230 g PHILADELPHIA cream cheese
- 2 tbsp caramel sauce plus more for topping
- 6 tbsp packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree chilled
- Sea salt optional
- Mix butter and crushed chocolate biscuits together until evenly moistened. Divide mixture among 12 small cups and gently press into an even layer.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whip 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate mixing bowl, whip cream cheese with caramel sauce until smooth, then blend in brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and whip until sugar has dissolved and mixture is fluffy. Fold in pumpkin puree, then fold in whipped heavy cream.
- Spoon pumpkin cheesecake mixture over cookie crumb layer in cups, then whip remaining 2/3 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form and pipe on top. Drizzle each with caramel sauce and sprinkle lightly with sea salt and serve.
With PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, making cheesecake has become such an easy task. The rich and creamy taste sure makes cheesecake tastes better. This month, I have had so much fun with PHILADELPHIA, including making cheesecake jars, santa cheesecake cupcakes and now popsicles! I hope these recipes will inspire your next meal. Do your thing in the kitchen with Philly!
Here’s the deal, purchase any 2 Philadelphia products and you get it for FREE! In Philly Recipe Book 2, you’ll find desserts, tips and tricks to help you celebrate any occasion, be it a festive evening get together or a solo after-work indulgence. The recipe book is available at all leading Singapore supermarkets. It’s LIMITED EDITION so hurry & grab a copy now!